This week is National Child Passenger Safety Week
* In 2007, child-restraints saved the lives of 382 children ages 4 and younger.
* Child safety seats reduce the risk of death in car crashes by 71% for infants and 54% for toddlers ages one to four.
* For children ages 4 to 7, booster seats reduce injury risk by 59% compared to safety belts alone.
* Children ages 12 and younger should always be buckled up and seated in the rear seat of vehicles
* Infants in rear-facing car seats should never ride in the front seat of vehicles with airbags.